There’s always a lot of drama about celebrities in the media and it’s usually all about fights and fallouts and someone being rude or breaking up. Basically, there’s a lot of negative stuff out there and tabloids tend to pick that up, blow it out of proportion and feed it to the public. But we decided to go another way. There’s enough negativity around. So instead we thought we’d bring some positivity into the world. So here are some of the sweetest celebrity hugs.
1. Selena Gomez and Julia Michaels sharing the most endearing hug we’ve ever seen. You can feel the warmth radiating from that hug.
2. Ryan Gosling got more than just a hug from Nicolas Winding Refn, the director of Drive, at the Cannes Film Festival in May 2011.
3. This will go down in history as the most incredible Oscar losers hug. Meryl Streep, Margot Robbie, Saoirse Ronan and Sally Hawkins have a group hug in 2018 at the Oscars when they didn’t win.
4. Hilary Duff and Molly Bernard clearly having a very fun hug at the Tribeca Film Festival.
5. Ellie Goulding and Dua Lipa share a hug on the stage of the Billboard’s Annual Women in Music event in New York in 2018.
6. Cara Delevingne and Kendal Jenner enjoying a very weird but nonetheless very sweet hug. You can tell they’re close friends, otherwise, this would be awkward AF.
7. Rebel Wilson and Anne Hathaway had the dorkiest hug ever, also if you squint it kinda looks like they might be doing the Titanic pose.
8. Timothee Chalamet and Matthew McConaughey shared this special moment. That hug feels sincere, doesn’t it?
9. Remember how huge that hug felt between Taylor Swift and Kanye West? That was a while after that big scandal when he didn’t let her finish and interrupted hew award acceptance.
10. Here’s an oldie from 2005. Oprah Winfrey and Julia Roberts laughing and hugging at the Governors Ball.
11. Beyonce and Michelle Obama – two queens hugging on stage. It happened. We can all die happy now.
12. George Clooney and Brad Pitt hug it out. They don’t get to see each other much so when they do they gotta make it worth it.
13. The tearful Brie Larson and Emma Stone hug at the Oscars that we will cherish forever.
14. Everyone’s Titanic dream come true but Jonah Hill got to live it. This has to be the most iconic hug he got from Leonardo DiCaprio, but definitely not the only one. These two are good friends.