We can tell you’re a big fan of crazy tattoo designs. Otherwise, why would you click on this article, right? So let us tell you about the stunning works of Esther Garcia from Chicago . She adores nature and tries to incorporate plants-like designs into her tattoos, such as gorgeous flowers and fields of grass emerging from the dead of night.
Of course, it wouldn’t be fun to stop at leaves, vines, and petals. That’s why Garcia’s tattoos also depict butterflies, cute fish, and birds, which further enhances the wow effect. No mortal person will be able to avert their eyes when they see these fantastical designs.
Garcia used to lend her skills to help people cover up their bad tattoos, like the names of their exes, horribly tattoed faces, and other unholy abominations. But now this turned into her specialty, and anyone can do it for the right coin.
Take a glance at some of Garcia’s magnificent works below!
1. Beautiful flowers blossoming in the night.
2. White roses can make anyone’s legs look better!
3. Tiny little birds perching on a branch.
4. This is probably a white lotus.
5. More roses for everyone!
6. What in the world is this plant?
7. Moths are cool, but is that a poppy flower blooming?
8. Straight from your private garden comes the good old pumpkin.