Custom sneakers are not a popular topic of conversations in 2020, but when you’re wearing a pair that you’ve customized yourself, you probably can’t shut up about them.
With all the unique ways to change your shoes’ design, people have been coming up with amazing ideas for years. Many of them shared those fancy creations on the internet to get that sweet upvotes, likes, and hearts. One of such sources of inspiration for creative sneakerheads is the customsneakers.co Instagram account.
Thousands of users send their customized sneaker designs every day in order to get noticed, and probably sell the shoes. Or maybe they just like sharing their creativity with others, pushing that envelope with each new design.
To be honest, I don’t know what else to say except for let’s finally take a look at some of the best custom sneakers made by incredibly talented artists!
1. Probably the most famous American family in the entire world – the Simpsons. Homer, as usual, trying to get that delicious donut, mmm, yes.
2. From comedy back to real-life, we have George Floyd – the straw that broke the camel’s back. Keep fighting for what’s right!
3. It’s just a very chill Netflix design that screams: “I like binging TV shows!”
4. Comic-book-styled sneakers will surely be an amazing ice-breaker in pretty much any conversation.
5. We did it, Mo- Morty, we’ve successfully traveled to a dimension where everyone wears custom-made sneakers with you and me on the sides, Morty!
6. Who will be on top this time around, Goku or Vegeta? Super Saiyan shoes look dope, not gonna lie.
7. Such a clean and memorable design: it’s just Pikachu with lightning sparks!
8. Nike? Nah-nah-nah, IKEA – now we’re talking. I wonder if you have to assemble them yourself, too.
9. Yo, these sneakers are straight up fire! That has to be either glow-in-the-dark or reflective paint to make the shoes pop at night.
10. I would be lying if I told you that this “Tom and Jerry” design didn’t tickle my fancy. It’s colorful, old-school, and looks very sharp!
11. And lastly, just for kicks (hah, get it?), there’s Baby Spongebob and Baby Patrick. Enjoy their unholy cuteness.