There are millions of people in the world who take pictures of their breakfasts every morning, but this guy’s morning routine is clearly different from everyone else’s. This 20-year-old medical student from Mexico, named Michele Baldini, turns fried eggs into stunning works of art using only egg whites and egg yolks. He’s done every imaginable design from animals and celebs to the intricately detailed silhouettes of countries. It seems that fried eggs are becoming the new Copic markers.
1. A white wolf howling at the yellow moon? That’s an eggcelent picture!
2. Wait, that’s no moon… It’s the Death Star!
3. Freddy Mercury in egg form is still better than 90% of the crap people listen to these days.
4. Have you heard of this new show called the Game of Thrones? ;)
Fried eggs are one of the most commonly photographed Instagram food, so it is quite surprising that a regular breakfast dish cooked in an ordinary black pan became insanely popular online. Michele even made Death Star and Freddy Mercury using only yolk and egg white!
5. This one goes out to all you locked in quarantine.
6. Check out how incredibly detailed this version of England is!
7. Have you ever tried making something this beautiful out of an egg?
Why don’t you try this form of art yourself? It’s cheap, will help you spend some of that extra free time on something fun, and, at the end of the day, they’re fried eggs! Yumm!
8. The dude’s even done his version of Eggron – I mean Iron Man!
9. The entire world made of eggs. This is insane.
10. Well, if you thought the “world” was not enough, take a look at this Vincent van Gogh’s Starry Night. Made. Of. EGGS!