Old Template image
Let’s just get something out of the way: we are all human beings and no matter how much you love another person for being awesome on stage, in a movie or maybe he/she is your significant other – we all do weird stuff for virtually no reason. Some people like to pick their nose, others add baby food to guacamole, you know, something completely normal in their own eyes, but it may seem wacky and even disgusting to others.
Why do we do all those small crazy things? Sometimes it’s superstitions, other times it’s a medical condition but most of the time it’s just because we want to. These 12 celebs are no different than you and me and therefore they too have some bizarre habits!
1. Victoria BeckhamShe maintains her silky-smooth skin by rubbing the moisturizer all over her hands and feet and then covers them with socks. Yeah, socks.
2. Teri HatcherThe secret of Teri’s age-defying beauty? Red wine baths. Simple as that, people. Open a few barrels of that sweet Italian Merlot and wash the wrinkles away.
3. EminemI imagine the real Slim Shady really likes to sing along to Simon and Garfunkel’s “The Sound of Silence”, as he drapes his hotel windows at night. Apparently, complete darkness also helps him sleep better.
4. Cameron DiazWould you believe that every day of her life Cameron is fighting an uneven battle with an OCD? She feels the need to open every door with her elbows! How weird is that?
5. Simon Cowell
Every day Simon does the same set of things, like a ritual, and one of those things is climbing a tree. I kid you not, every bloody day. Well, maybe except for when it rains.
6. Demi MooreRemember those red wine baths from before? Demi trumps that by placing actual leeches to suck out the toxins from her blood stream. I understand this method is widely used in alternative medicine but it’s pretty gross anyway.
7. Katy PerrySpeaking of cavities, Katy is so freaked out about them that she has 20 toothbrushes on her at all times, so she can brush at least 6 times a day after each meal. But what about the other 14?
8. Jane LynchIt’s not alcoholism if you drink cold medicine until you fall asleep, right? … Right? Guys?
9. Jennifer AnistonTurns out “Rachel” overcomes her fear of flying by making the first step with her right foot and gently caressing the side of the plane when she boards. This is actually weird because she recently became the face of the Emirates airlines’ new ad campaign? Some people just want to watch the world burn.
10. Christian BaleYour granny always told you “don’t walk under the ladders, don’t cross a black cat, don’t break mirrors”! Well, Christian Bale doesn’t give a rat’s ass about bad luck superstitions and he defies them whenever he can. Because he’s Batman!
11. Angelina JolieBelieve it or not, Angie likes to munch bugs! Nobody’s perfect, I’m afraid, unless eating bugs is your fetish, in which case ewww!
12. David BeckhamJust like his wife, David ain’t perfect either. He has this slightly pedantic, “neat freak” attitude where everything needs to be in a straight line or in pairs. I wonder how he feels when there’s only one can of Pepsi left in the fridge?
Now tell me what’s your gross or unusual habit in the comments!