Everyone is going through this quarantine period doing their best to stay safe and sane, but Fanni Kovács and her partner, Norbert Hosszú, chose the most fun way to take advantage of the endless hours spent locked in their apartment in Pécs, Hungary.
Some people take up knitting, others teach themselves useful life skills, or get better at what they already do for a living. But not this couple! Instead of re-watching the good old movies on Netflix, HBO, or whatever, like the rest of the world, they decided to recreate some of the most iconic scenes in recent movie history. And just to make things more interesting, they’re using tools, props, and clothes from their personal home collection. Anything goes, as far as we’re concerned: empty tuna cans, bad wigs, small kitchen appliances, and even cocai- of wait, that’s just regular flour.
Let’s see what their creative minds have come up with!
1. This Rocky poster looks even better with the kitchen glove.
2. It’s definitely from the Shawshank Redemption
3. Finally, those creepy face masks came in handy.
4. Ralph Ruins Movie Posters?
5. So that’s why everyone was buying tons of toilet paper.
6. It’s okay, Mr. Stark, I know how to handle goop!
7. You can barely tell which photo was taken in 2020.
8. The first rule of soap club: wash your hands.
9. For some reason, I’m less scared of the… spoon?
10. Aliens? No, those are eggs, for Pete’s sake!
11. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Quarantine
12. The Shining but with sausage instead of the axe.
13. If this is the prize, would the boulder be just a giant meatball?
14. Easiest cosplay ever.
15. Anything UP-related is instantly wonderful.
16. It’s a hand blender, right?
17. Looks like Vincent and Jules are back in business.
18. Knead that dough, like it’s Patrick Swayze’s pecks.
19. I have no idea what’s in that box, but it’s definitely not a pair of sneakers.
20. And finally, my favorite – Scarface!