Many great things in life come in small packages: baby carrots, spy cameras, Firefly season 1… and also humans. As a 6’2” giant, I can’t relate to any of the things you’ll about to see, but theoretically I understand how not being able to reach your favorite cereals may be one of the most infuriating things in the world. We, the “giants”, have a bunch of problems too, but that’s for another day maybe. Today, however, I want to give a boost to the vertically challenged!
1. This must be the biggest issue: can’t f#$%ing reach anything! And to add insult to injury, the best stuff is always on the top shelf.
2. Why would the store keep the XXS sizes on the freaking ceiling!?
3. That fishtail would fit nicely on my leg, though. Where can I buy two?
4. Being 4’10” must feel like hell.
5. That towel seat, though. Pretty brilliant move!