Instagram is an amazing place where you can stumble upon some incredibly skilled artists, photographers, musicians, and all sorts of crafty people. One of the most eye-catching pics usually come from makeup artists or MUA for short, which, incidentally, is an onomatopoeia of a kiss. And what do you usually use for kissing? Lips, of course! It’s all coming together now.
Sometimes when you see those mad makeup transformations you think to yourself “hmm, I could probably copy that technique, easily!” but that’s not the case when it comes to Ryan Kelly! With almost 80k followers on her Instagram page, Kelly is creating some of the coolest lip art I’ve ever seen (and I’ve seen my fair share of it). It’s like she goes beyond “outstanding” and transforms her lips into a real-life canvas depicting scenes and characters from popular movies, TV shows, and cartoons, like Game of Thrones, the Simpsons, Aquaman, etc. – basically, everything the Internet loves and holds dear.
Here are some of her best works!
1. How do you like the new Aladdin?
2. The Dark Lord who told me to spice up this list.
3. Donut-loving fan from The Simpsons.
4. The boy who screams from Home Alone.
5. The running guy form Forest Gump.
6. Khal Drogo from Aquaman.
7. Not-Harry-Potter from Fantastic Beasts and where to Find Them.
8. Girl who does magic tricks from Chilling Adventures of Sabrina.
9. He-who-is-afraid-of-Turtles form IT.
10. Disney’s most generic Evil Queen from The Snow White.
11. That fearless lady from Bird Box.
12. King Three-Oscars from Black Panther.
13. Queen Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, The rightful Queen of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm, Queen of Dragonstone, Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, the Unburnt, Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons … from Game of Thrones, of course.
14. A man who knows absolutely nothing from Game of Thrones as well.
15. And finally, this is me, when people ask me how I’m doing.