It’s that time of the year again! People all over the world are getting ready to celebrate one of the biggest holidays in the entire calendar – Christmas. And, sure, different religions have different holidays, but you can’t deny that X-Mas is by far the most popular. It even lost all of its religious meaning, and now it’s about Santa Claus and getting presents. I’m not just being funny, try coming up to kids or teens and ask them what Christmas is all about. But this doesn’t bother me, I like getting presents (who doesn’t?).
A-a-a-anyway, let’s talk about pets! I’m sure you have a cat or a doggo currently craving for more of your attention, and since it’s almost Santa time, why not dress them up as the jolly old guy. Or maybe as a Christmas tree. Or an elf! Your options are pretty much infinite, and it’ll make your Instagram feed all cheerful and festive. To start you off, here are some ideas from the Internet.
P.S. My cat would claw me to death if I pulled something like this, so don’t put your pets into tight clothes. Fake internet points aren’t worth it.
1. You can see the kitty LUUUUVS this idea, right?
2. Wiener dogs make for the best reindeer.
3. That’s the grumpiest elf I’ve ever seen
4. Cats (with fur) are freaking adorable no matter what they’re wearing.
5. All I want for Christmas is this guy <3
6. A festive sweater for dogs? I’m in!
7. You can actually hear his thoughts. And they’re not very nice.
8. I’ll use any excuse to google corgis. Just saying.