Sometimes movie makers are lazy and only do what they absolutely need to do to sell their film. Nothing extra, just shoot a bad movie and sell it. On the other hand there are directors and screenwriters who take pride in what they do. Each one of the examples below proves that the devil is definitely in the details.
Here are 15 surprising movie details you’ve probably never noticed.
1. This is how Pulp Fiction is connected to Kill Bill
2. Remember when in Back To The Future Marty hits one of the two trees? The movie did not forget either.
3. I’d never have thought that the cornfields in Interstellar were real, but apparently, they are. The whole 500 acres of it, just because Nolan didn’t want to do it in CGI.
4. Go ahead and flip your 20th Anniversary Edition Princess Bride DVD… The title can be read upside down as well as right side up!
5. Fight Club’s home DVD had this little gem in it.