How many of you out there dreamed of soaring through the clouds like a majestic eagle? Thousands, maybe hundreds of thousands. Am I right? Well, you can rest easy now, as with today’s technology we can finally get a good long look at our totally flat Earth from the bird’s eye view, using hi-tech drones (most of the time) and insanely courageous photographers.
Here are 15 beautiful aerial shots of the most glorious places on Earth!
1. Here’s an enormous image of Genghis Khan in Mongolia.
2. A top-down view of Big Buddha in Hong Kong.
3. Oh how I love these aerial photos or mountain roads.
4. “Infinite Road to Transylvania” may very well live up to its name.
5. This giant Gulliver in Scotland can only be seen from the above.