Imagine it’s a very slow Monday. Like, a really boring day at the office, and there’s nothing to do. Can’t binge Game of Thrones, can’t drink any booze, can’t play Overwatch… All you CAN do you is wait. Well, kind of. Use that big brain of yours and do something creative, like, make a giant Bowser entirely out of sticky notes, or cover an entire office in threads! Your co-workers will definitely appreciate this, trust me.
Anyway, here are 24 times people got bored at work and made something beautiful (or lame).
1. Slow day at the book store? Although, I do agree this looks fun as hell.
2. I wonder who did this… Was it the bored teacher, or the students?
3. I wish I knew “Microthoft Ekthel” this well (I had to).
4. Just car mechanics doing their thing.
5. This Bowser is amazing … and someone probably got fired.
6. Two questions: How and why?
7. Can you imagine how long it took them to bend all these clips without using pliers?
8. No curtains in the conference room? Not a problem!