So, you’ve decided to do something useful during your self-isolation time and started doing house chores? Good for you! Many people staying at home have picked up a new hobby or two, and what could be better than teaching yourself how to make delicious food, right?
Millions of people locked up in their homes are currently googling how to knit, make masks, draw, write books, and cook. Cooking is definitely a life skill that will come in handy no matter how old you are. One of the easiest cooking sub-skills is baking pastries. Well, at least, it’s easy if you know what you’re doing. All you need is some basic ingredients to make the dough and a hot oven. That’s all there is to it (for the most part). Creating crafty baking projects can lead to some delicious results, and even if you suck at it at first, a cookie is still a cookie! And banana bread will always taste great no matter how it looks.
But some people are really-really bad at this, and they’ve decided to share their mistakes with the internet. So let’s look at the most spectacular baking fails, you’ll see during this quarantine!
1. There’s that legendary banana bread that started it all.
2. Don’t know about you, but I’d still eat it
3. The saddest rainbow in the world
4. These cookies look like something from a horror movie!
5. I have no idea what this unholy dough is supposed to be.
6. Wanna know how I got these scars?
7. Sure, it looks messy, but I’d scarf it down with some milk.
8. There was an attempt, let’s leave it at that.
9. An ancient living organism or… a failed banana bread?
10. This looks like C’thulhu’s favorite dish.
11. Here’s why you don’t overload your cookies with chocolate filling.
12. Does it look like a heart made of bread to you?
13. More giant cookies, please!
14. At least it tastes good.
15. The grand escape ended in hilarious failure.
16. Easter bunny didn’t seem to like all the heat.
17. Here is the worst thing you can do while baking.
18. It looks more like a charred brick of coal, but yeah, sure, let’s call it banana bread.