We’ve been spoiled by colorful panoramic photos with stunning views made by professional photographers. But when it comes to cheap cameras and smartphones, the results may come off as somewhat “unholy” to say the least.
Deformed heads, lack of body parts, and arms for days – that’s what makes these panoramic photos such a huge hit on the Internet. While the “panorama” mode has been a feature on cameras and phones for decades, people still can’t seem to figure out how the heck it works. Always remember that if an object in the frame is moving, you’ve already failed your panoramic shot.
Luckily, this lack of common sense has lead to some of the most fabulously messed up panorama pics ever!
Let’s start with some not-so-cute animals, shall we?
1. What the hell is up with that tiny elephant?
2. Mutant goat came up to say hi.
3. Wouldn’t it be amazing if your doggo could split in half?
4. That’s one long… looooooong cat.
5. And a vry shrt hrse.
6. A hop and a skip, and off he goes!
7. Man this cat looks cute AF.
How about some Inception-type pics! *BWAAAAA*
1. London bridge is folding in on itself!