Remember the days when you’d wake up at 7 AM just to catch your favorite cartoons on TV? Yeah, well, I still do that, hah! Anyway, all those kids that were glued to the screens back then are now mostly boring adults with boring jobs, and boring families. But some of them wanted to keep their fond memories as close to them as possible – by inking their favorite cartoon characters on their body. To each their own, I guess, but these inks are really amazing!
Here are 17 geeky nostalgia-infused tattoos to remind of the simpler times.
1. Do you remember those wacky Cow and Chicken episodes?
2. Go-go, Gadget Tattoo!
3. I’ve always wanted to have my own vault full of coins…
4. Edgy Lisa Simpson is the best Lisa Simpson.
5. Watch out, football-head, you got a secret admirer.
6. I don’t remember Garfield being this bloody. Must be one hell of a Monday.