The quarantine sucks, we know. But what can you do? Well, aside from keeping your hygiene in tip-top shape, some people spend days watching Netflix, while others start new hobbies, read books, and serenade from their balconies. But we can all agree that the one thing we have in common these days (other than the quarantine regime) is the 24/7 access to the internet, which of course, means countless memes.
The generic yet quite relatable coronavirus memes have quickly conquered the social networks around the world in mere days. One could even say they went viral! You have your toilet paper funnies, the “work from home” jokes, but the pinnacle of entertainment these days are the memes about Friends stuck at home.
Netflix even returned the Friends series to the platform because of the whole quarantine thing, so it became much easier to make these hilarious memes, while also enjoying the Central Perk shenanigans again.
Before we get to the good part, here’s a friendly reminder: COVID-19 is still lurking outside, trying to infect every single one of us. But if you’re sticking to the quarantine rules, you should be fine. So stay inside, keep your distance from people, and wash your hands – it’s all you need to do now to make that curve eat grass.
Alright, let’s see those memes!
1. Introverts were born for this kind of thing, that’s for sure.
2. I wonder if Ross was the patient zero with his mole or whatever.
3. My kitchen sink with a mountain of dirty dishes would disagree.
4. I just did that. This skill goes on my resume.
5. Dr. Drake Ramore would crack the vaccine in an hour!
6. That’s 199.8% right there! The germs stand no chance.
7. Let’s all agree not to judge others when the lockdown is lifted.
8. Quarantine – it changes people.
9. If you’re not eating, you’ll be drinking!
10. Yup, I hate it, you hate it, we all hate it, but Final Fantasy 7 Remake is out, so it can’t be that bad, right?
11. The best plan right now.
12. Why is Joey the reasonable one all of a sudden?
13. Ah, yes, so you like traveling? Well tough luck, sit down and have another episode of Friends.
14. You can get all kinds of revelations when you talk to smart people in the mirror.
15. Cheers to all you introverts out there. Stay strong, for soon you’ll be left alone again.