Deepika Padukone is not only a talented actress and beautiful woman, but she’s also become a style icon in the last couple of years. It’s been a mesmerizing journey watching her confidence grow and her style change and fashion choices become more experimental and bold. She sure knows how to dress to impress and we don’t just mean on the red carpet or at events. She looks equally stunning in glamorous designer gowns, evening dresses, and business casual outfits. But she also looks effortlessly chic in jeans and a T-shirt, when traveling and even in athleisure. She and her stylist make sure that not only does she dress modern and edgy but also knows when to impress people with her more traditional yet breathtaking designer Indian saris. Here are some of Deepika Padukone’s most memorable looks.
1. Here are some looks we can only describe as everyday glam.
2. And this is a structural princess gown by Zac Posen covered in hundreds of 3D-printed embellishments that she wore to the 2019 Met Gala.
3. This over-the-top black and white gown she wore to the screening of Rocketman was absolutely perfect for the occasion.
4. Deepika wore this lime green Giambattista Valli tulle gown with a soft pink bow to the Pain and Glory screening.
5. Here’s Deepika at the Star Screen awards wearing custom Anamika Khanna. She doesn’t shy away from black outfits. She knows they look stunning and smart.
6. A bright pink sari by raw mango? Deepika is all over it and she looks amazing.
7. Deepika isn’t afraid of bold colors and let’s just all agree that not everyone can pull off a bright green outfit. But she looks great in this Ashi Studio outfit.
8. A beautiful dress and a glorious photoshoot. That sari is by Sabyasachi Mukherjee by the way and the floral design is absolutely incredible.
9. How amazing is this custom Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla saree on Deepika?
10. Here’s another awesome Sabyasachi Mukherjee look from Deepika. Black and gold really look mesmerizing as a color combination. And all that intricate detailing pushes this look to a whole other level.
11. This modern and street style Off-White look Deepika wore to Cannes this year is also one of the boldest and memorable fashion choices she’s made
12. But secretly, no matter how glamorous Deepika can look she says her favorite outfit is pajamas. So you know, it can sort of explain this Gucci outfit she wore.