18-year-old amateur confectioner Jose has been conquering Instagram with his outstanding vegan desserts that look and hopefully taste like heaven. According to him, the idea of creating a dedicated Instagram page with his delicious creations came to him after he tried to find recipes for unusually-looking vegan desserts. Jose admitted that by googling vegan desserts, he was disappointed with the results. The pics looked boring or corny, and as his motto says: “Life is too short to eat boring food,” he decided to take the matter into his own hands.
Most of Jose’s desserts are made from fruits and coconut milk. He is convinced that making a beautiful and tasty dessert is absolutely possible without any harmful additives, and he is absolutely right.
Let’s get our drool buckets and look at some of Jose’s masterpieces!
1. What’s your favorite social media app? Choose wisely!
2. It took Pikachu one little bite to fall asleep.
3. BMO – the best sentient gaming console ever made… or born?
4. If that’s a whole jar of whipped cream, I’m gonna need a bigger spoon!
5. This cake looks like it’s fake, but everything about it is edible, even the paint.
6. Pacman on blueberries sounds like an awesome recipe for a nerdy house party.
7. Banana dolphins swimming in the sea of fruits and berries. Someone needs to lay off those magic shrooms.
8. Which doggo face would you eat first? Number six would be my jam.
9. Once Jose was asked: “why are you doing all this?” He whipped out this cake, replying: “for the glory of satan, of course!”
10. Mushroom house for a tiny fairy is one of the most adorable cakes I’ve seen on this account.
11. Who needs creepy red balloons when you can have a strawberry pie, am I right, Pennywise?
12. A cake with a bit of an eco-friendly message is always nice. I wonder what those bears taste like.
13. This is arguably the cutest hedgehog in the world, not to mention the sweetest.
14. Harry Potter fans, rejoice! Your favorite wizards are here, and they’re insanely delicious.
15. A pinch of Hulk, a dribble of Captain America, and a whole lot of thick plot – that’s what makes the “Avengers soup” cake so good.