There are two kinds of people when it comes to LEGO: those who think “holy crap, this is the best thing ever! Imagine what one could use all these bricks for!”, or the sad old sags of bones without a single joy in their lives. LEGO sets aren’t just toys, there are actually a lot of ways you can use these plastic bricks in your everyday life, and I’m gonna show you some of the coolest, and most ingenious of them.
1. A LEGO bird feeder.
2. Cable holder made of, you guessed it, LEGO!
3. This awesome Mario-themed aquarium.
4. Bowties are cool, right?
5. You can also teach your kids math using this simple LEGO trick!
6. What’s in the box? WHAT’S IN THE BOX???
7. The “how to keep your child (and probably husband) busy for all eternity” wall.
8. Who needs marble when you got LEGO?
9. Creative LEGO bookends