Have you tried this magnificent Meitu app yet? Well, I’m not gonna say you should, because, apparently, it requires quite a set of suspicious permissions to be installed on your phone, but if you’re up for a little gambling, give this Chinese app a spin!
The app itself has a fairly straight forward concept: take a selfie, apply numerous filters, transformations, sprinkle the pic with some Meitu magic, and – boom! – you look like an anime character now! Not gonna lie, this does sound super fun, and internet has been having a lot of fun with pictures of celebs, politicians, movie and video game characters, turning even the most intimidating killing machines like the Hulk and Vladimir Putin into a blushing kawaii mess.
Ready or not, these 26 Meitu-fied photos will hit you where it hurts – straight to the heart, of course. Enjoy!
1. DiCaprio isn’t the worst-looking guy out there, but this is just too much.
2. Pretty sure this is Leslie Nielsen. Or at least his much handsomer brother.
3. Slap a pair of boos on this chick, and I’ll think about it.
4. Trump the Angelic or the new Joker?
5. Vova Putin looks like the worst-camouflaged drag queen ever.
6. And so does Obama, to be fair.
7. Ellen, is that you? Why are you wearing chef’s attire?