Kids are generally pretty straightforward and, well, dumb. Don’t tell me your little monster is a genius, because he’s not. He probably still thinks democracy is an actual real thing. But anyway, even if they’re the most illogical little turds in the world, we still love… to make fun of them!
Sometime kids don’t fully understand what they are supposed to do with stuff. To be fair, even I don’t always understand what people want from me, and I consider myself to be, like, at least twice as smart as an 8 year old. And while I too prefer to stick to the instructions whenever possible, these 23 kids are taking it way too literally.
1. Can you guess what mom told her kid to do? “Too many grapes? Just eat half of them, honey.”
2. When a teacher asks your kid to bring a fish to school, you don’t ask questions.
3. Dad’s reaction to telling his son to keep his eyes on the ball is just freaking adorable.
4. The instructions say 15 cm, so that’s exactly what she’s doing.
5. This little dude was told he couldn’t go outside. So he didn’t. Technically.
6. Even though he failed this task, if more people did what they were literally told, our world would be a better place.