14. FDA regulations allow 10 insects and 35 fruit fly eggs per 8oz. of raisins. I ain’t even mad, those things are delicious! The raisins I mean, not the fruit fly legs.
15. Meat is treated with carbon monoxide (CO) to make it look fresh and juicy.
16. Every square inch of the human body has an average of 32 million bacteria covering it. That’s 32,000,000 for those of you who can’t do math.
17. According to the FDA standards, 1 pound of peanut butter is allowed to contain 150 bug fragments and 5 rodent hairs. Eh, you can’t break me that easily, FDA!
18. And lastly, in the game of “whose fart is the smelliest” the termites would be the all-time champions. I’m just glad they’re tiny, otherwise we’d need to wear gas masks all the time.