How many of you have received weird random text messages from people you’ve never met before? Something like: “Jessica, I’ve hidden the garden gnome in the fridge. Please buy some more wine for the cat.” You know you’re not Jessica but the curiosity slowly starts to get to you. Wine for a cat? Gnome in the fridge? What the hell is going on? And so you decide to play along. Lucky for us, more and more people try to reply with something funny instead of just saying “wrong number” and 20 of those wise-cracking geniuses are on this list! Boy, do we have some great advice on how to deal with unexpected texts!
1. Let them know you’re a pro at taking hints.
2. Make bad news sound even worse.
3. Remember: your cat is relevant in any situation.
4. Don’t take no for an answer.
5. Be persistent if you can get something out of it.
6. Maintain “eye” contact. Establish dominance.
7. Get schwifty and show them what you’ve got!
8. Be the one who knocks but don’t order pizza on the house.
9. Protect the galaxy at all cost!
10. Get your eyes checked. Just in case.
11. Always be yourself. Or be a grill.
12. Be the bro we deserve.
13. Always live up to the challenge!
14. Cageify everything!
15. Be creepy AF! Nobody will ever know anyway.
16. What happened to the garden gnome, Jessica, and why is the cat drunk?
17. And last but not least – doge-prank them!
Remember that not everything said on the internet should be taken literally and/or seriously. With this said, do try to have fun with your messages if you have time but don’t screw around with emergency texts. Peace!