Would you like to learn something crazy about your internal organs today? The answer to that question should always be “Hell YES!”, by the way. The better you know what your body can do the more you start to understand that nothing really matters, and we’re all just walking flesh-bags. But enough romanticizing, tome to explore your literal inner self! Let’s see if you can … digest all this information.
1. During your lifetime your heart will pump around 200 million liters of blood. This is why you should always take care of that big red thing inside you.
2. The electricity running through your brain could power up a light bulb. But this is only true for people who use their brain.
3. Shark teeth are just a tiny bit stronger than ours. So, they’re saying the new “Jaws” movie could go the human-shark hybrid route?
4. Our stomach acid could easily make a hole in your skin. Just. Like. XENOMORPHS! Seriously, the Prometheus movie suddenly became much much better.
5. Can you believe that our facial muscles can make over 7000 facial expressions? We need emojis for ALL of them, stat!