Thrift stores are like playing the lottery: most of the time you get nothing, but sometimes you can find some real treasures in someone else’s trash. And I’m not talking here about great deals like mint-condition toys, comic books, or other cool stuff, no, I’m talking about deeply disturbing paintings, creepy-ass dolls, and works of art that make no goddamn sense whatsoever.
Without further ado, I present to you 24 of the weirdest thrift store items! Proceed at your own risk.
1. Nothing weird here. Just furry scales. What is there to add?
2. That’s a Satanic ritual if I ever saw one.
3. Definitely not the princess you were looking for.
4. Let’s see here… Alligator face, bull horns, and a long furry neck? Well, looks like someone finally stuffed my ex!
5. I love cats, but we need to draw the line somewhere, right?
6. For traumatizing childhood toys dial 1-800-HELL.
7. As a fan of Seinfeld, I’d be delighted to have this portrait, but I guess for the rest of you it’s just a really weird dude.
8. I just want to remind you that someone out there put a lot of effort in those balls.